Vị trí tuyển dụng
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
- Lương tháng 13
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. New Product Development.
• Understand customer’s need and market requirements and convert them into technical specifications of new products.
• Build new products with performance to meet the customers’ need and market requirements to support sales growth.
• Continually search for new technologies or applications in the industry.
2. Product Improvement.
• Add new values or alternatives to the current products for the sake of performance improvement and/or cost efficiency. T
• Learn from competitors for chance of improvement in terms of quality/ performance/ solution.
3. Product Benchmark in Market.
• Benchmark with competitors’ products in same segment to specify improvement plan.
4. Support in Service Requests.
• Provide on-site service if there’s requirement from Sales / Customer Service. C
5. Evaluation of Raw Materials.
• Evaluate raw materials, either new or alternatives for purpose of cost efficiency, quality improvement and/or formula back-up.
• Proactively propose new/alternative raw materials to bring about new solutions and innovative products.
6. Problem Solving.
• Support QC team in troubleshooting problems arising from production such as: product parameters going out of specification, color miss-matching, etc.
• Find way to rework or transfer into other products, if adjustment is not possible and accepted.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
Quantity : 3 Solvent base
: 1 Water base
Engineer / Bachelor of chemistry or related fields
• At least 1- 3 year experience in working in Paints – Coatings industry.
• Working experience in, deco, non-deco sections, such as: water base, solvent base, industrial coatings, wood coatings…
• Paints / Coatings industry
• Understand company’s product and competitor’s
• Able to communicate in English, good reading comprehension
• Able to work under pressure and respect the deadline
• Able to self-manage for the completion of handled project
• Able to set up working plan independently
• Good problem-solving skill
• Analytical skill
• Good sense of observation, recognition and evaluation.
• Ready to travel.