Vị trí tuyển dụng
- Strategy development and deployment: Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
+ Improve productivity
+ Development and execution of a process to manage cost.
+ Monitor logistics to make sure all processes run smoothly
+ Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts, etc.)
- Purchasing Management
+ Establish purchasing policies, procedure and best practices
+ Manage all aspects of purchasing to efficiently and cost-effectively
+ Monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- Warehouse Management (including Raw Material and Finish Goods)
+ Ensure materials are available for production.
+ Enhance inventory stock accuracy by value
+ Improve On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) for delivery
+ Increase forecast accuracy
+ Ensure stock take activities by monthly/ quarterly/ yearly
- Logistic Management
+ Ensure the smooth flow of goods within the facility (from receipt of goods until the product leaves the facility).
+ Negotiates shipping prices and transportation arrangements with contracted providers
+ Develops strong lines of communication with carriers, brokers, and freight forwarder
+ Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are free of damage
- Lead and manage the people, growing talent to ensure we have the appropriate competencies and expertise to meet current and future business goals and priorities
+ Development and implementation of a high performance culture & improve productivity
+ Developing talents in the operations team
- University degrees in Business and/or chemistry degreee, master preferred
- 10 years working experience in operations of relevant industry; At least 5 years experience in similar position.
- Supply Chain profile with excellent understanding of process and operations.
- Understand company’s products and competitors is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate and presentation skills
- Good level of communication, ability to influence and convince
- Able to work under pressure, high commitment, self-motivated to achieve aggressive sales target
- People & talent management experience
- Good problem solving
- Effective at building network, internally & externally
- Competitive salary package.
- 13th-month salary
- Statutory insurance & Healthcare insurance.
- Friendly working environment; Clear career path.
- Teambuilding, bonus, annual review salary.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Phone number: 0345318670 (Bich Loan)